Job title: Office Manager
Crossbridge Capital is an independent specialist investment firm offering wealth management services to high net worth individuals and institutions. With considerable client assets under supervision, and extensive expertise in financial services, Crossbridge Capital has developed an integrated platform to deliver a full range of services to its clients. Crossbridge Capital Asia Pte Ltd is a Licensed Fund Management Company authorized and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Crossbridge Capital Asia has also launched Singapore’s pioneering robo-advisory platform, CONNECT.
This is a hands on role suited to a motivated and highly organised individual. The Office Manager has varied tasks responsible for coordinating and managing the day to day operations of a small office.
Your primary responsibilities will be the following duties. Specifically:
- General point of contact for 3rd party service providers and product suppliers
- Updating internal staff related policies and monitoring adherence to these.
- Monitoring staff annual leave, sick leave, emergency contact details.
- Coordinating new joiners and staff departures.
- Managing insurance renewals (office, company and staff related).
- Financial Control – ensuring expenses are incurred in accordance with Company guidelines within thresholds and with the necessary approvals.
- Payment processing and overseeing income receivables.
- Coordinate and organise IT function to ensure timely attention and completion of periodic assessments, documentation reviews and oversee any technology infrastructure improvements for the office.
- General office management – ordering office supplies, equipment and furniture and maintain the general condition of the office.
- General office administration – manage meeting rooms, mail, courier/conference call booking, employee personal expenses, managing and coordinating office/desk relocations.
- Building Management liaison – coordinate with the building managers to resolve day to day issues and ensure we are compliant with all building regulation requirements
- Front of house – meet and greet guests
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Work Experience/ Skills and Knowledge
- Candidates should ideally have at least 3 years previous experience in an administrative/business support role, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent PC user knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office applications, particularly Word and Excel