Job title: Senior UI/UX designer
Job type: Permanent/Full time
- Take ownership of Corporate CMS websites (Updates/Design/SEO)
- Work closely with marketing team to support marketing campaigns
- Web Site performance optimization
- User Experience / User Interface Designer with user experiences across desktop, mobile, tablet and other channels.
- User research, usability testing, information architecture and interaction design.
- Proven track record on successful transformation of client’s vision & goals into a powerful and attractive design, incorporating brand concepts while creating effective user-centric features.
- Great passion in Web Standards, Usability and Accessibility.
- Have successfully managed team of designers to ensure proper workflow and meet strict deadlines.
- Unique combination of expertise in both design and development, which contributes to a thorough understanding of all phases of the project lifecycle from conception to launch.
- Design/Modify WordPress Templates
- User Interface Design
- Visual Design Interaction
- Design Style Guide
- Logo and Branding
- User Experience
- Design Heuristics
- Research Interactive
- Prototype Development
- Wireframe Development
- Cognitive Walkthrough
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile Apps Design
- Progressive Enhancement
- Performance Optimization
- Cross-browser Compatible Designs
- Print design experience using Illustrator and InDesign is a plus
- Knowledge of video production and editing on Final Cut Pro is a plus
About the successful applicant:
- At least 10 years work experience in the similar capacity
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- We regret to inform you that only candidates who are already based in Singapore will be considered for the role
E-mail your CV with the subject line UIUX Designer to email@example.com.