Job title: Head of Development and Cloud Lead
Job type: Permanent/Full time
Scope: Singapore – Asia
Reporting line: Head of Digital Strategy and Distribution
This is a hybrid role in a MAS regulated Financial Institution that combines responsibility as Lead Project Manager overseeing the development of the company’s web and app software while assuming full responsibility for the Cloud and Application infrastructure to support business and IT development needs.
- Technology team leader (project management, communication with senior management team, consult with potential B2B clients)
- Cloud Architecture (High Availability, DR)
- Cloud security (Network/Application/Database)
- Cloud compliance (MAS TRM)
- Ensure that the Company’s IT set up is fully compliant with the MAS Guidelines and Notice on Technology Risk Management, implementing new processes as required. IT Compliance consists of conducting and reviewing policies on business continuity and back up, and improvements to hardware and software as required, with a focus on security, data protection and scalability, as required.
- Change Management
- Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD)
- Backup & Recovery
- Auditing Changes
- Database design
- Deploy application middleware (Apache/Tomcat)
- Cloud Infrastructure monitoring and tuning
- Cloud Cost optimization
- Monitoring and Operations
- Documenting policies and procedures around the IT systems in place and introducing best practice security measures and user controls etc.
About the successful applicant
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Expert AWS Architect
- Experience with Microservices, AWS Cognito, Postgres, MySQL, Apache, Tomcat
Work Experience/ Skills and Knowledge
- Candidates should ideally have 8 to 10 years previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a financial institution or Multi-National Corporation
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Head of Development and Cloud Lead.
NOTE: Only direct applications, no recruiters please.